The purpose of BYFS is to advise the town of Bedford about programs and services in support of its mission, which is to identify and address the social, emotional, and developmental needs of children, youths, adults, and families in Bedford through programs and services that support and nurture.
- Winter Walking: Smart advice from Bedford Communities Coordinator to be safe when outdoors during the cold https://bedfordmspa.wordpress.com/2016/02/12/winter-walking-tips/
- Video Replays are available of past lectures, several of which are relevant to middle school students and their parents, including the Oct. 1, 2015 program held at JGMS about what parents should know about kids and social media: http://www.bedfordma.gov/youth-family/pages/byfs-presents-parent-education-workshops
- Information for Parents
- Fall 2015 Newsletter
- Helping Your Children and Your Family Cope with Traumatic Events
- How to Limit your Child’s Screen Time
- Youth Risk Behavior Survey Results