The MSPA Board gratefully thanks the following people for their recent involvement in MSPA events:
- Allison John, Chevanese Van Dyke, and Janel Halupowski who have joined the Boston/Bedford METCO Committee and will serve as JGMS representatives in brainstorming ideas to revive the Host Program. If you see them, please thank them for getting involved!
- Michelle Saber and Kerry Rackey of the MSPA managed the Weds., Jan. 20, 2016, Sweet Treats Hospitality Event for teachers and school personnel and thank:
- Diane Bernstein for making and providing coffee to enjoy with the desserts and snacks,
- Gloria Valentin and Carolina Voss for setting up the teacher’s room and treats,
- Ginko Isobe and Serena Davidson for helping clean up, and
- Jill Crotty for organizing the MSPA storage room and supplies.